Wednesday 10 November 2010

A new rant!

Le gasp, it only took a month or two! Todays topic is charity workers.

Today, I was in town with a friend, y'know, like you do. We were minding our own business when all of a sudden, a freaking charity ninja garbed in blue sweater and jeans popped out of fucking nowhere.
"Hello, are you looking for work?"
I kindly replied.
"Yes, but I wouldn't work with you."
I could hear the disappointment in his voice when he replied.
"Oh. Okay."

Brilliant, one charity worker I'll never see again. Who would want to work with them? You think, 'Oh hey, a job?! Nice, I'll take it!'
But remember you'll most likely end up doing exactly what they're doing. Standing there and annoying the general public. What a way to make a name for yourself. I'll go back to my minimum wage job and stray away from the public, thank you very much! Jackass. You're the one with the shit job here, not me. I do suppose it's better than being a benefits scrounger, sitting on your ass drinking beer all day. (which is something you save for the later years of your life.)

Short rant today, but hey, I've given you one now. Lalalalalalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment